You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
• Python programming books
• Python for kids
• Python for everybody
• Python 2021 edition
• Python for beginners
• Python for quick start
• Python introduction
• Python for programmers
• Python with illustrations
• Python with exercises
• Setting up Python to start programming
• Simple language with illustrations for easy understanding.
• Numerous programming examples along with their outputs.
• A chapter with Automating a task
• Tailormade content for all
• Exercise at the end of the chapter
Table of contents
1. Python at a glance
2. Setting up Python
3. Python essentials
4. Variable and their data types
5. Variable and their behavior
6. More on Operators
7. Control flow with decision
8. Make your program interactive
9. Know more about data structure
10. Functions and methods
11. Built-in modules
12. Object-oriented programming
13. Enjoy with Exceptions
14. Multi-task with Multithreading
15. Working with File
16. Working with Database
17. Let’s Automate a task
Python is one of the best programming languages which is both simple and powerful. This is good for beginners as well as for experts, and more importantly, is fun to program with. This book aims to help you learn this wonderful language and show how to get things done quickly.
This book is written to help you learn Python programming FAST and
learn it WELL. If you are a beginner in Programming, you'll find that this book explains complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Examples are carefully chosen to demonstrate each concept so that you can gain a deeper understanding of the language.
Also, as Richard Branson puts it: "The best way of learning about anything is by doing". At the end of the course, you'll be guided through a project that gives you a chance to put what you've learned to use.
If you think you are new to programming, it’s the right place that helps you to learn the alphabets of Python. If you are an experienced coder, this book gives you a good base to explore Python.
The aim is that if all you know about computers is how to start a computer, then you can learn Python from this book. If you have previous programming experience, you will be interested in understanding the differences between Python and your favorite programming language.
It is the guide for future programming “PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR NEWBIES.”