Due to the restrictions in place because of Covid-19 pandemic, Print books are temporarily unavailable.
You can click the button below to get notified once the book is available again.
Description of "Dhatupatha Verbs in 5 Lakaras Vol3"
The key to proper grasp of Sanskrit Grammar, especially the formation of Verbs from Roots, lies in a sound understanding of
1. Maheshwar Sutras
3. Place and Effort of Enunciation
4. Homogeneous Letters
5. Sandhi Rules
6. Tag Letters of Dhatus
and last but not the least
7. Knowing the FINAL Letter of each Dhatu and
8. Knowing the PENULTIMATE Letter of each Dhatu.
All of this has been lucidly explained and properly delved into, with a note on the Ashtadhyayi Sutras needed in deriving and conjugating Verbs. Dhatus have been listed in correct Panini order.
9. The Identical Roots across Conjugations have been properly Indexed.
10. Tag Letters of Roots have been Indexed based on each Tag Letter - Anubandha.
11. Internal Grouping of Roots has been given with Dhatu markers From - To.
12. KandvAdi Gana Roots have also been listed.
This makes the book unique and a useful text for students of Vyakarana at the College and University Level. It also serves the purpose of the Vedanta Learners, especially those wishing to become intimate with the Language.
About the author(s)
Ashwini is with the Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ashram based in the Punjab.
He loves to practice Yoga, perform Homa, study Sanskrit
and be at Home.
Publisher: Devotees of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ashram
Number of Pages: 180
Interior Pages: B&W
Paperback (Perfect Binding)
In Stock (Print on Demand)
Other Books in Social Science, Education & Language