You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
"Dr. Kamal Murdia’s talent and writing skill are equivalent to all the leading world-class writers like Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, and Robin Sharma, etc. He is an ace cosmetic surgeon, Speaker too." - Review Inside.
This is a Revolutionary Book. The Strange Case of the Billion Dollar Tortoise: First Time in The World Today: Top Cosmetic Surgeon, reveals 2000-year-old Get Rich Tortoise Billion Dollar Money and Personality Secrets.
This Book is a Sequel, by the same author to Amazon no #1 Best Selling Book - The Million Dollar Powerful Personality: By Dr. Kamal Murdia, which is Rated and Reviewed as The Best Book on Personality. A Cosmetic Surgeon, Reveals Attraction Secrets of a 360° Charismatic - Magnetic Personality based on his 25 years of research.
The Strange Case of The Billion Dollar Tortoise (Content):
The copyrighted screenplay of 12 versions of the Hare and The Tortoise Race. The most mind-blowing fable recreation. This book, weaves profound concepts of life, wealth, glory, and fame in a storytelling fashion and is an avid attempt to display the creative power of the mind. It conjures up mature nuggets of wisdom from an age-old fable and a fairy tale.
Each chapter is full of stories, over 40 illustrations, witty lines, juice, and the
nectar that flows in the author’s words and his style of writing is mesmerizing.
This Tortoise Personality-Money Book guides you:
1. How to be a super magnetic personality
2. How to have multi-millions in your bank.
One of the best bedside 360-degree books for Actors, Corporate CEOs, Students
Entrepreneurs, Models, Hotel- Airline Crew, Civil Servants,, Executives, and Everyone.
1. I must say this is a fantastic book. It is amazing, informative, and very insightful.
You have a super, intoxicating, and mind-blowing style of writing.
- Niraja Bandi, Author, Blogger, and Book Enthusiast.
2. What a masterpiece. I have no words to describe your mental screenplay.
Words cannot describe your potential...status and caliber. Amazing book.
- Narendra Pipliwal, Avid Reader and Physician
3. I have translated his earlier book into Hindi. He is a master storyteller and weaver of words.
I too am an author, but his profound style baffles me.
P.K. Khurana, Author, Columnist, and Coach.
4. A Revolutionary Book - I have known Dr. Kamal Murdia for a few months now and through his high-quality debut novel “The Million Dollar Powerful Personality”, which I ended up reading 5 times. Dr. Kamal Murdia takes off from where he left us with the Million Dollar Powerful personality. ‘Unparallel’ is probably an understatement. The previous book was a peek into the genius of the mind of this “psychologist with the scalpel”.
The book is well punctuated with captivating anecdotes and quotes that can make anyone sit up and take note. This again is a book that coaxes the reader to re-read every line and page to spontaneously come out with a gratifying experience. This book is a pinnacle in itself. The enthusiasm and flow of intelligent storytelling continue from page one to the end and at the end, the reader is left with a feeling of longing for more - Review Inside