You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
A quiz book on T20 cricket made with love and labour. This book has some amazing questions on T20 cricket handpicked by me, Ajay Poonia. After a stringent quality check these 280+ questions survived. A quiz book launched as a prelude to the upcoming ICC World T20 and IPL, a perfect companion for the summer of T20. Unlike the existing cricket quiz books, this is not a quiz book full of statistics but of anecdotes and events. Here are some questions from the book-
1. What unusual shot was seen for the first time at Trent Bridge against the hapless Australian bowlers?
2. Upon returning from a Man of the Match winning 63 off 49 in the final of ICC World T20 2010, which 22 year old English player said "I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground but my head is still in the clouds"?
3. In a cheeky decision, which team used a 3rd captain in the 2012 T20 World Cup because the other 2 captains of the side were warned for slow over rate?
4. What innovation by Bronte EcKermann was seen for the first time in the 2014 ICC World T20?
5. In an incident now remembered as 'Slapgate', whose cheek did Harbhajan Singh's palm meet after a 2008 IPL game at PCA stadium, Mohali?
Co-founder of www.qryptiq.com