<strong>Are you an unassuming or introverted person, who believes the following about leading?</strong>
* You can't lead effectively because you're too quiet or reserved.
* You have negative beliefs about yourself and your ability to lead.
* You believe only certain types of people who are outgoing, social and talkative can lead.
<strong>If so, then this eBook will help you do the following:</strong>
* Overcome negative beliefs about yourself and your ability to lead.
* Understand that you fine the way you are.
* Help you to use your current personality characteristics as sources of strength to lead effectively, and to build upon them to enhance your abilities even more.
* Learn and apply a leadership process that will get you to engage and develop you skills as a powerful, unassuming leader.
About the author(s)
Dr Hiten Vyas is the founder of Stuttering Hub Limited, a UK-based life coaching company. He is an NLP Master Practitioner, trained in the United States and uses NLP in his coaching practice. He offers face-to-face coaching locally in Leicestershire UK, and internationally through telephone coaching.
Early on, almost every aspect of his life was crippled because of stammering. He then entered the self-development field in 2003, and he has successfully created positive and long lasting changes in his life.
It is his passion, to help people overcome confidence and anxiety problems and achieve the lives they want.
In his spare time he enjoys improvisational comedy, public speaking, yoga, meditation and travelling. He is also a major UK blogger in the area of personal development and has been doing so since 2008.
He has been interviewed in national newspapers including The Hindu, The Hindustan Times and The Asian Age.
He has a PhD in Biomedical Information Systems.