You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
<strong>This eBook is currently on sale for Rs 99! (the usual price is Rs 249).</strong>
For more information on the author, visit: www.hitenvyas.com
"This ebook written by Dr Hiten Vyas has shown the flexibility of NLP techniques in helping a person who stammers to speak over the telephone."
"I can tell that Hiten understands the thinking process of a person who stammers and deals with it on a personal level."
Reba Ponder Weiss,
<strong>As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about talking on the phone?</strong>
* Anxiety about answering the phone in your personal and professional life, which makes you avoid doing so.
* Fear about answering the phone, so you get others to answer for you.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone because of your stammering?
<strong>If so, then this eBook will help you to:</strong>
* Replace unhelpful thoughts about answering the phone with empowering ones so you answer with assertiveness.
* Change the structure of your negative thoughts about your ability to answer the phone, to change how you feel about this situation for the better.
* Learn how to increase your confidence in your ability to answer the phone.
Hiten Vyas is the founder of Stuttering Hub Limited, a life coaching company specifically for people who stammer. He is an NLP Master Practitioner, trained in the United States and uses NLP in his coaching practice. He offers face-to-face coaching locally in Leicestershire UK, and in India through telephone coaching and via Skype. As a person who stammers himself, he understands intimately the anxiety and confidence problems that stammering can cause. Early on in, almost every aspect of his life was cripled because of stammering. He then entered the self-development field in 2003, and he has successfully created positive and long lasting changes in his life. He believes that every person who stammers can have a good quality of life. It is his passion, to help people who stammer achieve the lives they want. In his spare time he enjoys improvisational comedy, public speaking, yoga, meditation and travelling. He is also a major UK blogger in the area of personal development and has been doing so since 2008. He has PhD in Biomedical Information Systems. He is also the author of the following eBooks for people who stammer: Presentation Confidence: Stand Up and Be Heard, Job Interview Confidence: Replacing Anxiety with Self-Belief and Mindfulness Meditation For People Who Stammer. You can find out more about him at: http://www.hitenvyas.com