You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
<em>"The techniques mentioned in the book to create positivity within is simply exemplary."</em>
<em>"This is a great book to help you understand how your mind works and how to remove limiting beliefs about yourself and your experiences."</em>
<em>"Anyone who finds job interviews to be extremely stressful would find this book to be helpful."</em>
<strong>As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about job interviews?</strong>
* Anxiety about attending job interviews, which makes you avoid them.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to take job interviews because of your stammering?
* Feelings of inadequacy after your have attended job interviews, because of bad experiences during them?
* Rejection from getting jobs because of your stammering?
<strong>If so, then this eBook will help you to:</strong>
* Increase your confidence in your ability to take job interviews, and go for the job you want.
* Create positive thoughts about yourself in the context of job interviews, so that you can face them with less anxiety.
* Learn to see yourself as a person, your stammering, and job interviews from a position of power.
* Create empowering beliefs about your ability to take job interviews and use them to help you in future job interviews.
<strong>If you are ready to deal with your fear of job interviews, then this eBook is definitely for you.</strong>
<em>Dr. Hiten Vyas, in his book, Job Interview Confidence, explains simple and easy to use techniques that will calm your anxious brain allowing the "real you" to shine through during the interview.</em>
Hiten Vyas is the founder of Stuttering Hub Limited, a life coaching company specifically for people who stammer. He is an NLP Master Practitioner, trained in the United States and uses NLP in his coaching practice. He offers face-to-face coaching locally in Leicestershire UK, and in India through telephone coaching and via Skype.
As a person who stammers himself, he understands intimately the anxiety and confidence problems that stammering can cause. Early on, almost every aspect of his life was cripled because of stammering. He then entered the self-development field in 2003, and he has successfully created positive and long lasting changes in his life.
He believes that every person who stammers can have a good quality of life. It is his passion, to help people who stammer achieve the lives they want.
In his spare time he enjoys improvisational comedy, public speaking, yoga, meditation and travelling. He is also a major UK blogger in the area of personal development and has been doing so since 2008.
He has PhD in Biomedical Information Systems. He is also the author of the ebook entitled: Presentation Confidence - Stand Up and Be Heard, for people who stammer.
You can find out more about him at: http://www.hitenvyas.com