You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
This book “ICSE Chemistry for Class 8” with 500 solved Questions and Answers is considered an extremely helpful resource for studying in high school or for competitive examinations preparation. This gives its users access to profuse questions and solutions. It is created by the expert of the subject making sure to prepare students to score well and high rank. The Educational decisions made in this book have important consequences for students. The materials provided in this book are prepared following ICSE Syllabus for Class 8, thus holding higher chances of success on ICSE question papers. Not only does this book strengthen the students’ knowledge and foundation in the subject, but also gives them the ability to tackle different types of questions easily. It helps them with JEE, GATE, CEED, NIFT, XAT and Exam for Telecom-Officers Test Exam preparation. The solutions give students an advantage with practical questions. The solutions help students in exams as well as their daily routine homework. The solutions included are easy to understand and each step in the solution is described to match the students’ understanding. This book covers the syllabus for ICSE Standard 8. This is one of the best books, making it one of the most useful resources for the students to earn a solid knowledge about the subject of “Chemistry”. With these books, students will get an insight into how the answers can be adequately framed so that the answer gets complete. This is a unique book, which is very informative and also easy to understand. One book is truly equivalent to several books on the subject matter. This ICSE Chemistry textbook will prove to be the most beneficial for the students of class 8. Designed specifically for young minds, it comes written in fluid English that features clear instructions, which will be very easy for the students to grasp. Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It maintains close parity with the syllabus that has been laid out by the ICSE board for the students of class 8.
• Schematic representation of data along with graphs will let the students grasp complex concepts easily.
• It comes with chapters that have been divided into subchapters, so that the students learn it all, one at a time.
• Solved questions and solutions will let the students learn the scientific calculations and equations very easily.
• Exercises that accompany the chapters and also in the last chapter will let the students practice their skills and self-evaluate their knowledge base.