You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Who said love was simple and uncomplicated? Here are fourteen stories about people who have loved. These are stories about complex human beings driven in myriad directions by their emotion of love.
In this book, you will find stories like these:
• What does a young man do when The End of the World is declared?
• A young woman finds that memories of past love haunt her in The Evening Train.
• A middle-aged man in a seemingly happy marriage thinks about Possibilities.
• When a woman is lost in turmoil, she takes a Train to Nowhere.
• A mother and son talk in Wake-Up Alarm and battle in A Bad Bargain
• What if a man fell in love with a droid? Or a robot found love in a human?
• Read about these.. and many more.
You will find engrossing stories of love, emotion, and relationships in this quick read collection. Give it a shot!