You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Do you want to become a skilled cybersecurity professional and master the foundations of ethical hacking?
Do you want a full breakdown of all the fundamental tools supplied by the finest Linux distribution for ethical hacking?
Have you combed the internet for the right resource to help you get started with hacking, only to be overwhelmed by the quantity of contradictory material available on the subject of hacking and cybersecurity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this book is for you.
Hacking is growing more sophisticated and complicated, and businesses are trying to secure their digital assets from dangers by implementing cybersecurity measures. These systems must be reviewed on a regular basis to verify that they are performing as intended.
Penetration testers and ethical hackers, programmers who are educated to detect and exploit network flaws and suggest solutions to cover them up, are the individuals who can do these inspections.
Companies are searching for penetration testers and cybersecurity specialists that have actual, hands-on expertise with Kali Linux and other open-source hacking tools now more than ever.
This powerful book will teach you how to master the industry-standard platform for hacking, penetration testing, and security testing.
This book assumes you know nothing about Kali Linux or hacking.
It will teach you from the ground up how to utilize Kali Linux and other open-source tools to become a hacker and understand the procedures behind a successful penetration test.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll study in Kali Linux Hacking:
• A brief overview of the notion of "hacking" and Kali Linux.
• Everything you need to know about hacking, from session hijacking and SQL injection to phishing and denial-of-service assaults.
• Why hackers aren't necessarily terrible folks, as well as the eight different sorts of hackers in today's world
• Why is Kali Linux so popular among both amateur and professional hackers?
• Step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring Kali Linux on your PC.
• How to grasp the Linux terminal, as well as basic Linux commands you must be aware with
• An in-depth look at how to use Nmap to analyze, discover, and exploit vulnerabilities.
• How to remain anonymous when conducting hacking assaults or penetration testing
• How to Become a Better Hacker by Using Bash and Python Scripting
...and Much More!....
This book is intended for total novices and is jam-packed with practical examples and real-world hacking methods taught in clear, straightforward English.
This book is for the next generation of 21st-century hackers and cyber defenders, and it will help you improve your cybersecurity and pen-testing abilities.
Whether you're just starting with hacking, planning for a career transition into the realm of cybersecurity, or just trying to beef up your résumé and make yourself more appealing to recruiters, Kali Linux Hacking is the book for you!
Do you want to learn more?
To get started, click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now.