You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
A revised version of A. H. Diack's 1896 book "The Kulu Dialect Of Hindi", the first-ever published work on Kului, a Western Pahari dialect spoken in the Kullu region of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Hunterian system of transliteration replaced with a new system to give a more accurate approximation in Latin/Roman letters, to the sound of Kului words .
- Glossary terms are further written in Dēvanāgarī script.
- Preface to the revised edition
- Grammatical Notes on Kului dialect (Including Tankri alphabet)
- Songs and Couplets (120+ couplets)
- Glossary of The Kulu Dialect (1300+ words)
- Appendix (Specimens of five dialects viz; Gara, Rangloi, Patan, Kanashi and Kanawari.)