You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
In the recent times, there has been an increased interest in the study of Sanskrit Grammar. Schools are beginning to offer Sanskrit as an additional language, and Universities around the world are also offering graduate level programs in Sanskrit.
The ancient Sanskrit Grammar texts that are available to us today and that are most studied are
• The Ashtadhyayi of Panini
• The Vartikas of Katyayana
• The Mahabhashya of Patanjali
• The Kashika Vritti of Jayaditya & Vamana
• The Siddhanta Kaumudi of Bhattoji Dikshit
• The Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi of Varadaraja
The Ashtadhyayi of Panini is the most complete and authoritative text for a formal, complete and scholarly study of grammar. It consists of 3983 aphorisms or sutras. It has as an appendix the following texts
• Dhatupatha (consists of Roots or primary sounds)
• Ganapatha (consists of Nominal Stems)
• Unadi Sutras (consists of words that have specific rules)
• Linga Anushasanam (gender related rules)
• Paniniya Shiksha (pronunciation related guidelines)
More recently, a famous scholar named Bhattoji Dikshit made a topic-wise arrangement of the entire Ashtadhyayi in the celebrated text known as the Siddhanta Kaumudi. He established 3978 of the 3983 sutras. Then Varadaraja, a student of the Siddhanta Kaumudi culled 1269 sutras from it and presented it as the basic and essential grammar needed for words, sentences, and situations in common use. Traditionally the Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi texts have a few sutras repeated in their topic-wise arrangement, so its sutras are approx 1276.
We have made a handy companion for all students of Vyakarana by indexing the various rules, aphorisms and sutras. It is hoped this indexed work shall be of great use to all academicians and scholars who are interested in a serious study of Sanskrit Grammar.
• Ashtadhyayi Sutrapatha Alpabetical
• Dhatupatha Alphabetical, with and without Tag Letters
• Ganapatha Alphabetical along with their Ashtadhyayi Sutras
• Vartikapatha Alphabetical along with their Ashtadhyayi Sutras
• Unadisutras Alphabetical
• Paribhashapatha Alphabetical
• Linganushasanam Alphabetical
• Phitsutras Alphabetical
There is also a section on Sutras of Siddhanta Kaumudi listed w.r.t the Ashtadhyayi and the Laghu Kaumudi.