You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Many times parents wish they could get an inkling of what happens in the temple pujas, or what the local pandit chants during a family ceremony. Parents also wish they could get a more intimate feel of the thought processes and the sacred heritage of our ancestors. Also, many hope that their children can tune in a bit as well.
This book has been accordingly designed for crisp and clear readability of the Sanskrit mantras. Special attention is given to:
- Accuracy of the text from the original scriptures
- Devanagari conjuncts are clearly typed
- Accents on Devanagari text are correctly placed
- Many a time Sandhis have been spaced so that visibility of the words is enhanced
- Enunciation of Sanskrit letters is as per Vedic chanting, especially that of visarga and anusvara. Thus in प्रथमोऽध्यायः initial verse ग᳘णाना॑न् त्वा ग᳘णप॑तिं हवामहे is written as ग᳘णाना॑न् त्वा ग᳘णप॑तिᳯ हवामहे to indicate that the anusvara is to be uttered as गुम् "gum".
- Pluta vowel written as २ for long chant, e.g., लो᳘काँ२
A simple English translation of the Sanskrit text has been given at headers so that one may understand and connect better. And admire the magnificent heights attained by the men of yore.
- Initial Mantras
- Sankalpam verses
- Panchamrit Snanam verses
- Ganapati Atharvashirsha
- Rudri verses with Svara. ॐ नम॑स्ते रुद्र म᳘न्यव॑ उ᳘तोत᳘ इष॑वे᳘ नमः᳢॑ ।
- Latin Transliteration of Rudri. oṃ namaste rudra manyava utota iṣave namaḥ ।
- Rudri verses without svara. ॐ नमस्ते रुद्र मन्यव उतोत इषवे नमः ।
Additionally contains helpful notes in many places.
This book has been written with correct Vedic Sanskrit accents and matras using the latest Vedic Sanskrit font conforming to Unicode 14.0 standard. The Shukla Yajurveda symbols for Devanagari, Vedic Extensions and Devanagari Extended have been correctly typed.