You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
- An simple explanation on what DNA really is and why it is important.
- How to easily carry out Y DNA, mitochondrial DNA and autosomal DNA tests to determine maternal and paternal haplogroups as well as ancient origins that divulge the ancestral migration route starting some 60,000 years ago or earlier. These DNA tests are specifically geared towards deep ancestry and do not in any way touch on health-related genetic pre-dispositions unless the user specifically requests this information.
- How deep ancestry DNA results can be helpful in identifying common ancestors going back seven or eight centuries or more.
- A discussion on the peopling of India as well as Goa.
- Approximate year when the settlers migrated from the north to Goa and established the first Gaunkari system
- Discover if Lord Parashurama was a mythological figure or really existed
- Historical aspects related to the village of Aldona as an example of what probably occurred in many other villages of Goa:
Origin of the name of Aldona village
DNA-based scientific proof of when Aldona village was settled
The pre-conversion Hindu names of the 12 founding clans (vangads) of Aldona
Historical assumptions related to the gaunkari system of Goa’s villages
The circumstances of the conversion to Christianity and how it was accepted or otherwise by the villagers
The Church, Temples and deities of the village and the origins of the church
The condition of women
The history of the comunidades of Aldona
- The origin and an analysis of the caste system and whether there is a basis for its existence from the viewpoint of genetic genealogy
- Important references to assist the reader in the investigation of his or her own deep ancestry, roots and migratory path.