You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Current Offers:Free Shipping
Design Thinking is a process-driven, human-centered approach to problem-solving. Teachers, students, innovators, entrepreneurs, and professionals in any domain can read this book to learn Design Thinking and its applications in the design of products and services.
Karmic Design Thinking can be used as a self-guided handbook or a companion to a Design Thinking course.
Key topics covered in this book are:
- Understanding human-centered design
- Empathizing with users or customers
- Analyzing insights to unearth latent or unsaid needs
- Solving problems using thinking patterns of renowned inventors
- Testing to validate your ideas by using real prototypes
"Prof. Bala Ramadurai's exemplary style and method of teaching Design Thinking come alive in this book."
- Prof. R. Raman, Director, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
"Design Thinking is fundamentally changing the way we design products, processes and systems. This is a tool that everyone needs to have in their toolkit. Through a clever mix of cases, principles and philosophy, Dr. Bala Ramadurai unpacks design thinking in a fun and easily understandable manner. A must read for everyone irrespective of the profession that they are in."
- Dr. Ashwin Mahalingam, Professor of Civil Engineering, IIT-Madras
"21st-century belongs to creative, innovative and entrepreneurial minds. Design Thinking is a robust methodology to unlock and unleash the creative potential of individuals and organisations in developing innovative products and solutions. The book offers a step-by-step guide to achieve mastery in design thinking methodology. Karmic Design Thinking methodology seamlessly integrates ancient universal wisdom and contemporary practices. The book is a must-have treasure for young students and industry professionals interested in innovation."
- Dr. Aravind Chinchure, Founder & CEO, QLeap Academy