You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Modern Acupuncture book is a Traditional Chinese Medicine training book and presents scientific knowledge for effective acupuncture therapy. Acupuncture therapy is described in the background of the current scientific time.
• The book ‘Modern Acupuncture’ was written with the sole purpose of simplifying therapy. The first advanced book explains acupuncture therapy using scientifically evidence-based, easy-to-understand methods. It overcomes the confusion of acupuncturists due to traditional Chinese medicine concepts and makes acupuncture training a pleasure. It instills confidence in actual clinical practice. It ensures acupuncturists complete confidence in practice to treat any disease in readers.
• The author, Dr. Chandrashekhar Pardeshi, MBBS MD, has been practicing full-time acupuncturists and teaching for the last 40 years with passion. He has treated thousands of complex diseases, and his research has led to many new inventions in acupuncture. He has many research papers published on international forums.
• Each disease is presented in the scientific background. Brief conventional management, followed by detailed acupuncture treatment, is given. Choosing acupuncture points is made rational and easy in this book. Protocol of acupuncture prescriptions is followed by copious visual illustrations of the location of points. The feature helps acupuncturists deliver the TCM therapy without confusion. The book is a complete classical manual of Chinese acupuncture with a distinctly new and rational approach to learning. It serves as the best textbook, atlas, and charts for ready reference for alternative medicine.
• This book describes basic concepts; the acupuncture points, five-element, yin/ yang, chi, meridian are detailed with figures. Mode of actions and techniques of acupuncture are also given. This book highlights Zhu scalp and Jio scalp acupuncture (more effective than YNSA), abdominal acupuncture, auricular or ear acupuncture, trigger points, bloodletting therapy, and electroacupuncture.
• Management of pain headache is followed by central nervous system diseases. Other conditions are also coved in detail. Conventional investigations, diagnoses, prescriptions, drugs, medications, and synching with other medical systems, including managing emergencies and delivering first aid, are also given.
• This book teaches everything about starting the clinical practice management of the clinic of this esoteric therapy. The author has enlisted a few of such cases in the book.
• The unique bonus of the book provides training for acupuncturists in the actual clinical practice. Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada Marathi, and Urdu versions of this English version of the book will soon be available. The paperback book sale will serve as the essential companion desk reference book for every practicing acupuncturist.
• If you want to train yourself to treat patients confidently, this is the ultimate book for you. It’s an all-inclusive book; you will not need any other. Many of his students in India and outside are taking advantage of his academic training. Have a look inside the book and get to your library now.