You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
This book gives all the <strong>1943 Roots in correct Panini order with Accents </strong>(Anudata, Udata and Svarita), preserving the <strong>Dhatu Serial Number</strong> so that looking up a dhatu in another dhatupatha becomes easy.
<strong>English meaning</strong> for each Root is given.
Each Root is given the classifications of
- Parasmaipada / Atmanepada / Ubhayepada
- Set / Anit / Vet
- Transitive / Intransitive / Dvikarmaka
- iii/1 Verb rupa for Present Tense Active Voice is listed for each Root
<strong>Internal Grouping</strong> of Roots is clearly mentioned.
Relevant <strong>Ashtadhyayi Sutra</strong> is listed for Roots that are difficult to conjugate.
To make the book useful there are two indexes that do a complete job of locating any Root
- Alphabetical Index on original dhatus as in Dhatupatha of Panini with tag letters
- Standard Alphabetical Index on dhatus ready to be conjugated to Verbs stripped of tag letters
This book is a <cite>standard size</cite> edition. Immensely useful for graduate and post graduate students of Vyakarana or Vedanta.