You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
New Concept Cookbook Offers Nutritional, Guilt-Free, High Fiber, Super Food Recipes That Are Fun, Fast And Easy
Are you looking to boost your daily intake of nutritional value in a fun way?
Then you must visit www.CostaCooking.com
Costa Cooking is a new concept cooking project designed for people who care about their diet and nutrition. Costa Cooking’s recently released international e-cookbook is called SUPER CAKES & LOAVES and vows to change the minds, hearts and eating habits of all who wish to better their health.
The Super Cakes and Loaves in Volume One are made with alternative ingredients that do not use refined ingredients but are high in fiber and rich in vitamins and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar yet rich in texture and flavour. These recipes are easy, fun and fast to make. They are 100% GUILT-FREE and delicious!
According to Maya Middlemiss of Denia, Alicante, a mother of two, “There are brilliant cooking techniques and recipes in the Costa Cooking Cookbook. My children in particular are very attracted by the idea of eating cake for breakfast. I really learned from this book and it made me want to mix it up and experiment too - highly recommended and great value!”
And Jeanne Collin in the USA says,” I really like the explanations in the beginning of the book. I was surprised by some of the ingredients and the use of beans and chickpeas. I am looking forward to trying all the recipes!”
While sailing enthusiast in the UK, Steve Clayton, comments, “I have tried Karla's Costa chocolate cake and it's scrummy! I was like Oliver Twist - "please Karla, can I have some more"
Priced at only 5 euros, this book is aimed to educate people about healthy alternative cooking ingredients and modern cooking methods. It is also very informative, educational and fun. It will inspire you to eat better and have healthier choices
WHO NEEDS THE RECIPES IN THIS BOOK?
• Anyone who is cares about their nutrition for their family and themselves.
• Diabetics who need to remove refined wheat and sugars from their diets.
• Anyone who needs to increase their fiber in order to reduce their cholesterol, normalise bowel movements, lower risk of hemorrhoids, control blood sugar levels, and maintain a healthy weight.
• People who need more plant-based protein in their bodies to help prevent osteoporosis and kidney disease.
• Anyone who wishes to control their weight by declining their appetite while boosting their metabolism.
• Anyone who needs a boost of B Vitamins for healthy brain and nerve cells and normal functioning skin, nerves and digestive system.
• Anyone who wishes to boost their calcium for strong bones and teeth
• Anyone who wishes to keep their body more alkaline, rather than acidic.
• Anyone who needs more potassium to help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
• Anyone who needs to boost their folate vitamin which helps to protect against heart disease and cancer.
• Anyone who wishes to prevent bloating and water retention.
• Anyone who wishes to add more bicarbonate of soda to their diet to help prevent intestinal fungus