You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
Steve Jobs said "the only way to be happy is to do great quality work. And the only way to do great quality work is to truly love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and DON’T SETTLE."
• Why should life be lived in two compartments?
• What does getting wealthy mean to you?
• The difference between retirement and “financial freedom”.
• How to define wealth in terms of “lifestyle”
• Why the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and the middle class – after a lifetime of effort has just one house and one car to show for their struggle.
• 7 Steps to getting wealthy.
• The difference between servicing demand and creating demand.
• Getting people to do what happily what you want them to do.
• 41 ways to save time.
• If you want to get promoted, make yourself redundant.
• A good driver is someone who tracks traffic ahead of the vehicle in front – Moving from fire-fighting to fire prevention.
• Why the ability to postpone gratification is power?
• Is my boss my customer?
• There is no job more important than a leader than to invest time and money in developing future leaders.
• Using six degrees of separation to connect with the world.
• The 9 responses to a price objection.
• Why capturing a high position in sales is so important?
• Why you need both “Business Gain” and “Personal Gain” to close any sale.
• Nobody ever joins an organization to deliberately do a lousy job?
Young Leaders exist at Every Level in a company, not just as CEOs. This is a book for all those who want to practice leadership now. This is a story of a young Abhijit Joshi who passes out of IIM Bangalore and joins a company. The book traces his life from a young unsure MBA to a successful CEO and how he addresses challenges at each level. A must read for every young leader trying to reach the corner office.