You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
This is a book for the aspiring Product Manager, new-age tech product enthusiast, and truly anyone interested in understanding what makes the technology around us so engaging and effective.
The book aims to bring the average reader up to speed on today’s most relevant technologies, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, and methods of problem-solving, such as design thinking. It also cuts straight to learning by doing, critiquing apps that every reader has used, ranging across Uber, Amazon, and Zomato.
Depending on the reader’s level of knowledge and understanding of Product Management, they may find tremendous value in each chapter of this book, or crisp insights by leafing through specific sections.
The content is organized into five major sections:
1) A brief introduction to Product Management and what do various tech companies expect from PM candidates
2) Various PM concepts and frameworks that would aid you in building better products
3) Tech concepts to bring you up to speed on the latest technology trends
4) A wide range of App Critiques across different industries
5) Detailed interview transcripts covering Guesstimates, Product Design, Metrics, Go-to-Market, and Pricing problems