You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Current Offers:Free Shipping
Today, an organization’s survival ultimately rests on how well (and fast!) it creates value. That’s why decision-makers consistently rate business intelligence as one of their top investment priorities. They depend on information to help them compete in a world where disruption is a constant and speed an obsession. But recognizing the need for BI is one thing. Effectively using it to create value is an entirely different matter.
Hyper is the essential quick-read guide for busy business and IT professionals struggling to make BI work. Packed with pragmatic advice, proven methods, and real-world tools, this book provides straight talk on how to finally deliver BI in a hyper-responsive, hyper-agile, and hyper-flexible way. Inside you will discover:
• Ways to overcome the 4 primary challenges associated with BI planning and execution
• Methods to create, validate, and communicate requirements that accelerate decision-making
• How to deliver quick wins that drive end-user adoption and long-lasting solutions
Plus, you’ll find practical tips from years of hands-on field work. Hyper will change the way you think about, plan, and execute BI. For real results, real fast!
- Named to Tableau's list of Nine Great Books About Business Intelligence
- Solutions Review named Hyper to its list of Top 20 Best Business Intelligence Books
- Data Science Programs Guide named Hyper to its list of Top 25 Best Data Science Books
- Named an eLIT Gold Award Winner for Best Business Reference Book
Currently there are no reviews available for this book.
Be the first one to write a review for the book Hyper: Changing the Way You Think About, Plan, and Execute Business Intelligence for Real Results, Real Fast!.