You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Draw Along Mandala Book, Step-by-Step Design for 30 Mandalas is a sincere attempt at creating a draw along book wherein you can draw Mandalas from the design shown on the left hand page. Mandalas are often used in therapy. The process of creating a personal mandala is both therapeutic and symbolic. Mandala art therapy and the healing that takes place can be a great source of reflection on the unconscious mind. By creating a mandala, you are essentially creating a portrait of yourself.
The main purpose of creating this book is to make it easy for the newbies to create Mandalas without having to spend time on creating the grids and thinking of designs to fill in the patterns. This book will help those who like to follow visual instructions to draw step-by-step instead of reading instructions and then drawing on their own. Just watch the left hand side page and draw along on the right hand side page. Create something beautiful and show the world....
Why you would want to buy this book
1. Ready step-by-step design instructions to draw each Mandala, just follow along on the grid pattern circle by circle
2. 30 Draw-Along Mandalas to create your own hand drawn Master pieces in 30 Days
3. 32 Basic shapes + Patterns included for hands-on practice
4. Ready-made Mandala grid for each of the 30 designs, no hassles of creating the grid
5. Create the Mandalas using any medium you like (Colour pens, Gel Pens, Black Pigment Ink, Acrylic Pens), the choice is yours. Paint the Background before drawing the Mandala or fill colour in the patterns after drawing or leave the artwork in black and white, the possibilities are endless
6. Indulge in Daily Creativity and Mindfulness
7. Destress yourself by creating a Mandala whenever you feel overwhelmed by the daily grind
8. Open up your imagination and get creative to draw your own patterns and designs
9. Additional 10 blank pages with ready grid for creating YOUR OWN Magical Mandalas
10. Can gift each of your most beautiful creations by getting them framed
11. Gifting the book to the ones who love creating something beautiful and who want to experience creative bliss