You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Product management is a big role, and this is a big book. This comprehensive guide teaches new PMs and experienced PMs the skills, frameworks, and practices to become great product managers.
• Product skills: Drive better product decisions by conducting user research, performing data analysis, prototyping, writing product
docs, and understanding technology.
• Execution skills: Run your team well and deliver your projects quickly, smoothly, and effectively with project management,
incremental development, launch processes, and good time management.
• Strategic skills: Set a better direction for your team and optimize for long-term impact with vision, strategy, roadmapping, and team
goals. Learn what it means to be "more strategic".
• Leadership skills: Lead more effectively by developing your personal mindset, collaboration, communication, inspiration, and
• People management: Learn leadership skills for managers, including coaching, recruiting, interviewing, and creating organizational
• Careers: Navigate your career by understanding the career ladder, setting goals, and translating your accomplishments into