You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
CIK Journal is a 80+ pages activity based fun resource for shy introvert young individuals to become and stay confident in 5 simple steps.
The content is designed by Nayra through applying these activities in her daily life. These activities in the journal has helped Nayra to move from a shy introvert kid to a confident introvert kid. Her purpose of designing this journal is to provide an activity based fun learning for shy introvert young individuals to become confident.
10 benefits of CIK journal
* A non-screen fun time activity
* 15 + tools to become & stay confident
* Deal with daily life challenges like bullying, fears, failures, low self esteem, what others think, social shyness and peer pressure in a confident way
* Forms a positive life time habit of “journaling”
* Improves mental health
* Develops self-confidence
* Boosts emotional intelligence
* Helps achieve goals faster in a fun way
* Improves academic performance
* Sharpens creative & critical thinking skills
CIK journal will also be an useful resource for teachers to developing social, emotional & confident resilient mindset within their students.