You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
The book very lucidly brings together in one concise volume a user-friendly description to help understand the fundamentals of “Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition” (SCADA) system and its possible application functions in power system automation. The book:
- Provides strong project oriented approach to all practical aspects of SCADA systems design, project development and implementation of SCADA and Power System Automation.
- Provides an understanding of the legacy systems as well as an insight into the new technologies.
- Covers the complete chain of SCADA components and related equipment.
- Explores the SCADA communication from conceptualization to realization, including an extensive coverage of communication aspects, data communication, protocols and linking media.
- Covers substation automation in detail which forms the basis for transmission, distribution, and customer automation, distribution automation and distribution management systems, and energy management systems.
The book is best suited for all categories of readers - an Electrical Engineering student, Engineering Faculty, working professional, and those who are working or wish to work in the challenging field of SCADA and Power System Automation Projects. Senior undergraduate and post graduate students will find it useful as an academic text book. The book will also catch the attention of practitioners, fresh and experienced alike, to acquire basic knowledge of SCADA systems and application functions. Written for practical application, this book is a valuable resource for professionals operating within different SCADA project stages