You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Amid the uncertain…never before times of Corona infection…one of its kind nationwide lockdown and migration of lakhs of labourers…there lie two heart-warming love stories of Rohan and Kavita….Archana and Hari.
Rohan married to Chetna, meets his school crush Kavita after about two decades in the most unromantic place and condition…being on a bed at Safdarjung Hospital’s Covid care isolation center.
Archana married to Satender, meets Hari… in a filthy Covid shelter camp, and then on a crowded ‘Shramik Special’ train to Bihar.
Will their love story blossom and end up in a fairy tale of ‘lived happily ever after’ or will it fizzle out, unlike the Covid-19 scare…
Witness two beautiful love stories…two-act of sacrifices…in times of glorious uncertainty.
All I Want Is Your Happiness…
1. Intriguing and captivating stories of selfless love, Friendship, and Sacrifice during Corona times. Brilliantly portrayed. Every character is beautifully written. Applauds for the author.
2. I am very fond of reading love stories and have read a lot, but this was, by far the best one I have read. The story will touch you deep into the heart. I suggest everyone to read this book without fail and I promise you wouldn’t regret it ever.
3. Excellent book with heartwarming story on friendship and love. I would suggest everybody give it a try.
4. Each word has been chosen very carefully in creating this magic, so much so that the reader feels the story and is able to visualize the narrative. Must read.
5. Excellent!! The author has very nicely explained the feelings of the characters...one must read this book.
6. A must-read!! This story tells you what true love is. When you sacrifice everything just to see happiness in your loved ones lives. It also shows the real-life struggles that people are suffering during Corona lockdown and it was an eye-opener. So all in all, a really heart touching and wonderful book.
7. Gripping and well thought!! A unique blend of romance and chaos all around the globe, binding two love birds together. Finished reading it in one day couldn't let go of.
8. A very addictive book. I must say, beautifully written in very sweet and simple words. Can’t believe it’s a debut novel of the author. The story-line is amazing!! A must-read for all who like love stories.
9. The book is all about True love...Loved reading every bit of it.
10. Must read! An absolute delight. Thoughtful perception and in-depth exploration of characters. Who says it’s a debut??
11. This is one of the best books I have read in the last few days...I love reading love stories and this was by far the best one.
12. Contextual, insightful, pure selfless romance. A fresh story and a very comfortable read. Great job done.
13. It was just awesome!!The most beautiful thing about the book I liked was the title of the book, “ALL I WANT IS YOUR HAPPINESS."4-5 characters belonging to different social backgrounds, different age, and different lifestyles yet bound with the same emotion!!!!
The book left me with different emotions and many flavours of life with a satisfying ending.
14. It is one of the best books I came across in the last few days...very simply written but still it’s touchy... very nicely connected all the strings…I loved reading it and enjoyed my time with it. It was like I am in those scenes and that’s the best part of the writer who can create that atmosphere for a reader to live in it. Well done!!
15. Beautifully written book! Reading this is an experience in itself as it takes you to your school days, first crush, married life, relationships, and much more. Worth reading it.