You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Teaching online courses, and doing it well is a choice you make. Synchronous learning online is here!
Do you feel stressed and intimidated with remote working?
Do you feel overwhelmed and confused with online classroom discipline and classroom management?
For most teachers success with students remains a challenge as they grapple with syllabus, curriculum and the demands of expanding technology.
Teachers develop a system that works so well for them in the beginning and hope that this system would carry them through all situations. Often that’s a myth.
Would you like to learn from real life experiences of teachers?
Your happiness as a teacher begins with you – when you make the choice to accept the given situation and learn better ways to cope with it.
Learn the process of planning a good lesson, imbibing success principles from classroom experiences, invite a state of flow so that the teacher and the learner benefit
TEACHING ONLINE MADE EASY gives you the theory and the practical methods to better manage the duration of a session in class. It will enrich your perception of what works for you in class. It gives you actionable suggestions to better reach every student no matter what the mindset of the learner.
Take a Peek into Successful teaching practices. Learn what works in ONLINE and REMOTE classes. Take charge of your Happiness By using your Passion to become the BEST YOU CAN BE.
• Why meticulous planning is the way to a stress-free, productive and healthier classroom experience.
• Common mistakes that one makes in ONLINE TEACHING. And small things that one can do to eliminate that.
• Learn how you are already in top 5% of the world’s best teaching practices and be instantly happy.
• Assess your success as a teacher currently and be sure that you will learn how you can be better.
Get to know the tools for online teaching, learn what each application and platform offers. See how you can effectively ensure student participation.
• Learn how to divide and allocate the time available for listening and participation.
• Learn about the 2 types of attention and how to capitalize on this learning.
• Learn about word games and strategies that will help you make the class come alive.
What can you learn from the designers of games to make your own classes irresistible and yet meet the requirements of curriculum teaching?
• Follow crisp suggestions and simple to-do lists that will enable you to take action.
• Understand the mindset of digital natives and digital immigrants.
• Know about what it is that attracts the young mind to online games but distracts him from online teaching.
Listen – Think – Respond – learn more about this device for generating curiosity and sustained interest in classroom activities.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is who have come alive - Mori Alicia
Make a Choice to Become a Happier Teacher by Clicking on the Buy Button on Top of this page.