You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
FROM NATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR ROBIN R. SPEZIALE –
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY INVESTING IN GROWTH STOCKS
In Capital Compounders, DIY Investor & National Bestselling Author Robin R. Speziale makes it easy for anyone to beat the market and make money investing in growth stocks!
Robin R. Speziale shares his journey building a $300,000+ stock portfolio before 30 (and how you can too!) by investing in growth stocks or “Capital Compounders” – stocks that double, and then double again, and again on the market. Capital Compounder stocks have achieved the “tenbagger” ($1 turns into $10), and some even the “100-bagger” ($1 turns into $100) status. Mr. Speziale discusses the commonalities of today’s market-beating growth stocks so that you can find the next ones in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE BOOK:
- How you can turn $0 into $300,000 (and more) by saving, and then investing in growth stocks
- Why growth investing is better than value investing
- What top growth stocks (“Capital Compounders”) have in common
- 72 Rules for investing stocks; winning in the market, and managing a portfolio
- Actual examples of tenbagger (10x return) and 100-bagger (100x return) stocks
- 75+ events, and corporate developments that move stocks
- How a hedge fund manager achieved a 24% compound annual return (since 1998!)
- 50+ predictions for the future
- Exclusive interviews with a small-cap technology analyst, and a growth hedge fund manager
- How to decode market psychology, and control your own behavioural biases
- Growth investing strategies from the world's top growth investors
- Daily routine – how to stay on top of the stock market, and find new growth ideas
- 100+ Free DIY investor resources (all of my favourites!)
- PLUS – FREE Investment Newsletter Subscription (inside the book)
Capital Compounders is for both budding and seasoned investors. It’s entertaining (because finance can be dry), and includes lots of easy-to-learn tips and strategies on growth investing that you can apply in the stock market.
Robin R. Speziale is a DIY Investor and Globe and Mail National Bestselling Author; Market Masters (2016). He's been investing in the stock market since 2005, and built a $300,000+ portfolio before 30. Mr. Speziale lives in Toronto, Ontario. Visit RobinRSpeziale.com and email Robin – firstname.lastname@example.org.