You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
There are many potential, passionate, energetic and hard working fresh MBA passouts and MBA students who aspire to get placed like the students of top B-schools, but unfortunately they may not find the right guidance. To such youngsters, this book makes a humble attempt to:
• Brief why Top B-school students are offered challenging & lucrative jobs
• List the key competencies & values sought by Organizations which offer challenging & lucrative job offers to Top B- school passouts
• Tips on how to improve the competencies & values which are sought by the Organizations who offer challenging & lucrative jobs.
• How to showcase it to Organizations& win such challenging & lucrative jobs.
• Tell MBA students & fresh MBA passouts that they can perform on par & even excel the fresh passouts of much celebrated Top B-Schools if they put right efforts.
In a direct, face-face interview, Ms. Priyanka Pankajam. I. A. S (Assistant collector-Coimbatore district, Former Business Consultant at KPMG, Former Assistant commissioner –Income Tax and IIM-B Alumnus- 2006-08 batch, [please refer page 51 to find her detailed profile]) shared the list of key competencies & values sought by Organizations which offer challenging & lucrative job offers to Top B-school students. She has also shared tips on how to improve the competencies & values which were mentioned by her.
Later in other direct, face-face interview, Ms. Shyleswari. M. Rao (Executive Business coach, OD Consultant, 1st woman licensed Human element practitioner [LHEP] in India, Professional member & Former regional coordinator of ISABS [Indian Society of Applied BehaviouralScience Training professional with decades of experience, [Please refer page 49 to find her detailed profile])has shared her valuable suggestions on how to improve the list of key competencies & values.
The book also carries the views expressed by eminent scholars, Academicians and Management practitioners which are mentioned in the books authored by them. I have tried the best to keep the book slim & leaner, whereby it can be handy to carry and easy to refer.
Currently there are no reviews available for this book.
Be the first one to write a review for the book “I am an MBA not from top B-school…… BUT HOW TO GET PLACED LIKE B-SCHOOL PASSOUT??!!”.