You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Oracle Integration Cloud Volume-I: Design Patterns is a first book in the series. This starts with introduction to Cloud Computing and cloud integration challenges followed by parameters to choose right cloud integration platform. The book will deep dive in real life Cloud Integration Scenarios, and Practical Techniques to implement them using Oracle Integration Cloud. By end of the book you will learn robust Design Patterns, Relay Pattern, and Frameworks to implement high performance, standardized, futuristic integration solutions within predictable schedule which would be easy to maintain and extend as part of your future cloud roadmap.
Cloud Integration Challenge: Migrating business operations to cloud is one of the top most priority for leaders across small, medium and large organizations. Typically, cloud implementation program will result in a hybrid systems landscape with systems hosted on premise, on cloud, and on 3rd party data centers. One of the major challenge is how to ensure that data flows securely between these systems.
Who face this challenge: Many aspiring cloud integration developers, technology architects, functional solution architects, operations team, IT leaders and enthusiasts have unknowns on how integrations work on cloud. They want to bridge their knowledge gap. However they often get lost in endless blogs, videos, and internet content. Many IT directors face challenges with schedule slippages and have to even take hard decision to scrap or postpone cloud implementation projects just because integrations with cloud product did not work. Even post implementation, new operations team members struggle if appropriate design patterns are not established in the first place.
OIC Vol-I: Design Patterns Book: In volume-I, I try to establish foundation to answer questions related to cloud integration challenge. Frameworks and design patterns in this book are carefully curated based on my learnings and experience over last 2 decades in IT industry. These frameworks and design patterns will help you implement a standardized futuristic integration solution within predictable schedule which would be easy to maintain and extend in future for operations team.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and positioning of OIC among SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Reference Architecture for Cloud Integrations Using OIC
- Oracle ERP Cloud Integration Capabilities and Scenarios
- Introducing Relay Pattern for high performance cloud integrations
- Techniques and Robust Design patterns to design and implement Integrations using OIC
- Code versioning, Code migration Concepts and Options
Who this book is for
- This book is for IT professionals working or aspiring to work in cloud integration technology area.
Table of Contents
Part-I: Introduction to Oracle Integration Cloud
1. Cloud Computing - Need of the Hour
2. Cloud Implementation Concerns and Guidelines
3. OIC: Introduction to Unified Integration Platform
Part-II: Oracle ERP Cloud Integrations
4. Oracle ERP Cloud: Scenarios & Capabilities
5. Design Patterns
6. OIC Connections: Pre-Requisites and Configurations
7. Relay Pattern
8. Common AEN Framework
Part-III: Code Versioning & Promotion
9. Code Versioning
10. Code migration using Packages
11. Code migration using Object Storage
12. Introducing Automation and DevOps