You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
“From doubting your existence to conquering your dreams, and everything in
Life is a chaotic voyage. From experiencing growth spurts and emotional rollercoaster
rides, to fronting the multidimensional resources and the internet, teens have a lot to
balance. During this journey, parents and peers play a crucial role. It is the need of the
hour, not only for teenagers themselves, but also for adults to understand the mind of a teenager.
This book gives an insight into the life of a teenager today- from the events that affect
them the most to the kaleidoscope of feelings they must endure, and everything in
between. Things that we have all gone through, or are going through, but that no one
Candid is a rare version of a teen’s life that encapsulates the untold experiences that
are all part and parcel of teenage years.
CANDID will help you to:
• Question yourself about life and its challenges
• Discover what makes an individual different
• Explore the importance of a social image
• Interpret why teens tend to lean towards their peers
• Understand society’s notion of success and the importance of constant companions: HABITS
• Heal from breakdowns and stress
• Learn the value of self-care and self-love
Let’s begin a new journey. A journey to know yourself better!