You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
" Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most. " - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
1. Are you living the life you want?
2. Do you keep up with the resolutions you have made?
3. Are you working toward your life goals? It can be anything from business to spirituality to relationships.
4. Do you believe that you know how to live your life and making progress?
If your answer to any of these is no, I am certain that self-discipline is a missing piece in your life.
Does every little distraction drift you instantly from your most important task?
Imagine if you could resist any temptations and race like a horse with its blinkers on. Imagine having a safeguarded reservoir of willpower to stick to difficult goals consistently.
INNER SCIENCE OF SELF-DISCIPLINE will help you to find your true goals and achieve them without beating yourself up. Self- discipline is not about punishing yourself, its about self-respect and self-awareness. The basic nature of human is to find yourself and realize your purpose.
The book is structured in two parts where the First section explains the
- Five hindrances of mind [The Monk's way].
- Science of temptation and compulsiveness and how it is manufactured
- The Four major ingredients used by tech industries to keep us hooked
- The missing ingredient
- The Part 2 of the book gives you the neuropsychology backed antidotes and spiritual science of self-discipline
- Learn about the Contradictions to marshmallow test.
- How the US soldiers were detoxed.
- Why False Hope Syndrome seriously destroys your dreams, and how you can overcome this?
- Identify the psychological factors that drain your willpower without you knowing it.
- Learn why a rational human being chooses one single reward instantly, when he can get double in two minutes?
- How What-The-Hell Effect drowns you deeper into your indulgences, and the ways to control it.
- Powerful Habits To Activate Self-Control & Strengthen Your Willpower Muscle
- How "Decluttering" can keep the reservoir of will power up and running
- How “Energy Budget Model” governs your behaviour and ways to optimize it.
- The neuroscience research supporting the mindfulness techniques to get rid of any bad habits.
- Strategies to avoid emotional choices and make rational decisions.
- Learn How simple mindfulness based techniques can calm your mind, reduce stress and help you quit any bad habits.
- How the spiritual science of self discipline helps us question the state you are in.
Brian Tracy once rightly said:
“Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.”
Self-discipline is the key to execute most difficult tasks, and sets apart achievers from the ones who remain in mediocrity for life. Don’t settle for mediocrity, as you can achieve whatever you want with the power of Self-discipline.
This book can be a game-changer in your quest to become self-discipline as it explains the "why ?" and "how ?" of self discipline in greater detail and with science backed techniques blended with inner technologies. Grab it Now!