You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution

Add a Review

THE INVISIBLE CREATION

LOOKING INTO THE DEEP (Special Hard Cover Edition)
SHUVADIP GANGULI
Type: Print Book
Genre: Mathematics, Science & Technology
Language: English
Price: ₹349 + shipping
Price: ₹349 + shipping
Due to enhanced Covid-19 safety measures, the current processing time is 8-10 business days.
Shipping Time Extra

Description

All the stars, planets, galaxies and other visible objects make up only about 4 percent of our universe. The other 96 percent is made of invisible stuff. We cannot see or detect them but know about their existence. This invisible area of the universe is explained in this book. This book will give you a transparent idea and knowledge about this deep part of our universe. The subject matter is presented in a simple way, step by step with sufficient illustrations. This book may be of interest to students, teachers, as well as general readers who are interested in astronomy.

About the Author

Shuvadip Ganguli is a student of Physics, an NTSE scholar, author of science-related books and a YouTuber. He lives at Bankura, West Bengal in India. He has a B.Sc. degree in Physics from the University of Burdwan and an M.Sc. degree in Physics from Vidyasagar University. He also writes for science magazines in India. Shuvadip always explains the wonders of science in a simple way through his writings. ‘PHYSICS My love’ is his debut book for which he was selected as Author of the year awardee at NE8x Online Literature Festival 2019. You can also visit his author website and YouTube channel ‘PHYSICSworld Database’.

Book Details

ISBN: 9789353917791
Number of Pages: 193
Dimensions: 5.50"x8.50"
Interior Pages: B&W
Binding: Hard Cover (Case Binding)
Availability: In Stock (Print on Demand)

Ratings & Reviews

THE INVISIBLE CREATION

THE INVISIBLE CREATION

(Not Available)

Review This Book

Write your thoughts about this book.

Currently there are no reviews available for this book.

Be the first one to write a review for the book THE INVISIBLE CREATION.

Other Books in Mathematics, Science & Technology

Shop with confidence

Safe and secured checkout, payments powered by Razorpay. Pay with Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI or via bank account transfer and Cheque/DD. Payment Option FAQs.