You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
We all know that Kṛṣṇa's līlā in Vṛndāvana is sweet, but do we truly understand the depth and extent of this sweetness, and the key factors that contribute to it? What exactly distinguishes Rādhā-Kṛṣṇa's līlā in Braja, the Vrajavāsīs, and Braja itself from all other pastimes and places of Kṛṣṇa? And what exactly makes The Sweetness of Braja so unique and special – is there a secret behind its unmatched sweetness?
This book offers, for the first time in history, a comprehensive and accurate explanation of The Sweetness of Braja, in great detail and in a systematic order. It contains all the key verses of the Gauḍīya śāstras and the most important ṭīkās (purports) of the Ācāryas. This book is a summary of a vast part of all Gauḍīya-śāstras, and to compile it, the most important academic essays and books were also analyzed, to provide comprehensive coverage of this deep and far-reaching subject. In addition, the book provides a great insight into Vedic culture and gives clarity on what really constitutes Vedic culture.
The first Volume contains more than 120 chapters of the Sweetness of Braja.
What if I tell you there is a secret amongst us Vaiṣṇavas, which is not known by the most devotees...?
Kṛṣṇa is full of nectar, and astonishing exploits, and also secrets. But what if I tell you, there is a secret about Him which should not be a secret?
kṛtārtho ’smi kṛtārtho ’smi niścito bhagavan guro
guhyaṁ goloka-māhātmyaṁ yad ahaṁ sevitas tvayā
I have found the goal of life! I have found the goal of life! You O Lord and my spiritual master, have revealed to me the secret glories of Goloka! (Bṛhad-bhāgavatāmṛta 2.7.155)
- Volume One includes (everything with śāstric references) :
- The Real Sweetness of Braja
- How to get Kṛṣṇa’s mercy
- You get what you desire/meditate
- The Sweetest Sādhana
- The Unnoticed Essence of the Bhagavad-Gītā
- Insight into the Real Vedic Culture
- The Concept of Iṣṭa-Deva – One’s Chosen Deity, from different śāstras
- The Importance and Glories of the Bhāgavata-Purāṇa
- The Bhāgavata: A Rare Gem of Siddhānta and Kāvya in the Puranic Literature
- First Summary of The Glories of The Bhāgavata-Purāṇa
- How Mahāprabhu Establishes the Bhāgavata
- The Perfect Summary of Mahāprabhu’s Siddhānta in One Verse
- The Sweetest and best Sādhana
- The Sweetest Canto of the Bhāgavata-Purāṇa
- The Sweetest Līlā of the Bhāgavata
- The Sweetest Prema – The Gopīs
- Kāma and Prema
- The Difference Between Mādhurya and Madhura
- The Explanation of the Aiśvarya-tattva with all key verses and examples, the definition of the word Īśvara, Bhagavān and a lot more
- Why Mādhurya is the Essence of Kṛṣṇa – all key verses from the śāstras
- The Definition of Mādhurya
- The Ingredients of Mādhurya - Each factor of Vṛndāvana's sweetness will be described in detail. What is it specifically that makes Braja so sweet and irresistible?
- A comprehensive list of all Gauḍīya books and ṭīkās, categorized by their specific topics, and find out which one(s) are the sweetest. Learn which books contain the most mādhurya (sweetness) and the least aiśvarya (majesty) and delve deeper into the fascinating world of Gauḍīya literature.
- Explore the fascinating topic of Nārāyaṇa versus Kṛṣṇa
- Discover Nārāyaṇa’s Beauty, Lord Rāma’s Beauty, Narasiṃha’s Beauty, Varāha’s Beauty Kūrma’s Beauty Vāmana’s Beauty compared to Kṛṣṇa’s in Braja Beauty, and the Gopīs opinion on this.
- And a lot more
- AND FINALLY, uncover the Mādhurya-Tattva, The Secret of the Gauḍīyas, which unlocks the key to understanding the unparalleled sweetness of Braja and the highest glories of Kṛṣṇa.
Volume Two will be soon available.