You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Perfect for all South Asian women who want to discover self-love and embrace their Flawthentic© self.
This journal incorporates an effective four-step process to rediscover yourself, accept who you are, build your confidence, and add joy to your life.
It is a gift from one South Asian sister to another. The Flawthentic© Me Journal includes:
- A Self-love quiz to help you determine where you are in your journey and identify areas that need more self-love and self-compassion.
- Challenges specific to South Asian women like people pleasing, perfectionism, self-judgement, and self-criticism.
- Questions to address patriarchal norms to help you understand you are more worthy than you believe.
- Writing exercises to help you overcome your limiting beliefs guide you on your self-love and self-care journey.
- Physical habits to encourage mindfulness and mental peace.
- Inspirational quotes for a more positive outlook toward personal growth
- Journaling prompts to celebrate you and acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses.
- Exercises to boost self-confidence and change self-judgement to self-acceptance.
Author shares her personal experiences that made her question her worth as a South Asian girl. She gives practical advice backed by research that helped her be more assertive and self-confident, and finally love herself unconditionally.