You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Students must learn to understand the concepts of physics and apply them in the provided situation. This will improve their logical thinking as well as their analytical skills. Along with hard work, students must have a proper preparation strategy to prepare for the Class 12 Physics Examination This covers whole syllabus according to latest pattern issued by HP Board
New Simplified Physics Notes for Class 12 (TERM-1 AND TERM-2)
• Physics Notes are prepared in easy language and eye catching formatting.
• Topics are as per syllabus so that students can revise subject in minimum time with maximum accuracy.
• Physics notes are as per guidelines of NCERT syllabus.
• Complex topics are explain point-wise in step by step manner so that students can learn this topics very easily.
• After reading notes students will not get panic by huge books. After that students also can read any other books with better understanding
• According to Latest examination pattern
• Also include previous years question papers
• This book is specially for HP Board Students
MCQ WITH ANSWERS
SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
CASE BASED QUESTIONS
CONCEPT BASED QUESTIONS
TRUE/FALSE TYPE QUESTIONS
FILL IN THE BLANKS TYPE QUESTIONS
ASSERTION – REASONSING TYPE QUESTIONS
PREVIOUS YEAR’S BOARD QUESTION PAPERS