You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
How To Pick, Change, Or Upgrade Your Career In The Age Of Technology and Artificial Intelligence?
People usually decide to read and use this book for one of these 3 reasons:
#1 They are students who haven't decided yet because they have no experience in the workforce and are worried about making a wrong decision
#2 They love their job but are also curious about finding other suitable career fields
#3 They hate their job and are looking for excuses to leave
So if you think that you fall under any of these 3 categories or a counselor / parent of such individuals, reading this book may be your best decision this year. Keep on reading…
Inside this book, you'll find many different things that are related to finding a great job, career, or building an amazing business, but there is one thing that matters the most among all of these you just read about…
This book can help you find a path you will follow for your whole life without ever running out of the drive and desire to move forward!
More than that…
Inside this book, you'll understand what the “new career paradigm” is and how you can go through life while constantly learning, mastering new skills, and even changing your careers successfully.
Check out just a few things you'll discover inside:
• 21st Century Career Paradigm – how to adapt to the constantly changing world of work and be ahead of technological changes?
• What is the best country to start building your career in? You'll have to make this decision on your own, but this chapter will help you a lot
• What is your ideal career path, and which field should you choose? Nature, Building, Business, Creative, Helping, Health, and other career paths explained in detail?
• Detailed descriptions next to each career path (these are the chapters and linked information you need to help you make a final decision)
• Want to explore education globally? Here is how opportunities look like in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and other top countries around the world
• What skills will still be useful and relevant going deep into the 21st century and won't be replaced by AI or Machine Learning?
• How to make sure your decision is correct and you don't pick a path you'll not want to follow a few years after you take action on it? (Career Tests and Extra Worksheets Included)
• So much more!
And even if you have no idea which career path you should choose, this book will help you even more and lead you every step along the way!