You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Do you suffer from depression, stress, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks, or mood swings?
Do you feel like crying without any reason?
Do you feel helpless or hopeless?
Do you feel tired always?
Do you feel a void in your life, even though you seem to have all the luxury of life?
Are you experiencing insomnia or excess sleep?
Do you feel sad most of the time even though there is no external reason to feel that way?
Do you feel you have no control over your mind, and it keeps on chattering non-stop, and you can’t seem to slow it down?
Do you feel overwhelmed with emotions?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, then the book is for YOU.
This book is for millions of people around the world who are suffering from depression or mental issues.
How is this book different from other books?
There are three things that make this book unique and different from other books
1) This book is written by a depression survivor who not only successfully beat depression but went on to succeed beyond expectations in life. Usually, such books on mental issues are written by doctors, psychiatrists, counselors, etc., but this book is written by a victim of depression, and therefore everything is written out of experience rather than theory.
2) The author has not only listed 20 techniques of how to get instantaneous relief from mental issues but also described in detail how to do these activities.
3) The author has used simple language and examples so that all can understand and appreciate the content of the book.
In this book, you will learn:
• To uplift your mood when you feel down.
• To have more control over your mind and emotions.
• Techniques to get freedom from your chattering mind.
• To handle your mental issues in a natural way instead of medicines.
• Techniques that will transform the way you think and behave.
• Techniques to lift your mood and change your perception when negativity grips you.