You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Current Offers:Free Shipping
This book is about a father’s advice to his daughter as she turns 18. The advice is given through 18 letters wherein each letter covers one important topic of life.
This book is, therefore, relevant for every parent and child.
Are you a parent who is concerned about your child’s future?
Do you want the best for your child?
Do you find yourself short of words or phrases when you communicate on important issues involving your child’s welfare and happiness?
Do you have a communication problem with your children?
Are you tensed about the choices your children are going to make in the future with regards to the significant events in their life?
Are you between the age of 15-30 and need guidance on important aspects of your life which did not get from your parents or elders?
If the answer to any of the questions above is a YES, then this book is for you!
The author has carefully selected 18 topics of importance for a child finishing their teens and preparing to face the real world.
Each chapter is one topic and contains the author’s experience and wisdom on that topic as advice to his daughter, who is turning 18.
The author believes that the advice given in this book is of a universal nature and applicable to all children around the world. Therefore, the advice given can be very useful to shape the impressionable minds of the children for their betterment and success.
This book will help parents and children alike.
This book will help to:
• Counsel the children on important topics that they will face in the future.
• It will give food for thought on the 18 important issues which the children will be confronting in their journey of life.
• It will help the readers appreciate their lives and the situations and challenges that life throws at them on a daily basis.
• It will change the attitude of the reader towards life and all that it has to offer.
• It will help the reader prioritize issues, events, people, and relationships as they pass through life.
• It will help the reader to face the world more courageously and lead a more satisfied and happy life.