You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Do you want to know how common traumas, worry, stress, and chronic illnesses may affect your neural system and, as a result, your mental and physical health?
You should, however, continue reading.
The Polyvagal theory was published some years ago, courtesy to Dr Stephen Porges' excellent intuition, who produced a highly technical book that was not accessible to everyone.
This idea is based on a knowledge of specific disorders and how they affect our neurological system and body.
The polyvagal theory explains how to protect ourselves and better deal with ailments, particularly mental problems such as worry, stress, and depression.
The goal of this book is to help people comprehend the polyvagal theory, its relationship with the vagus nerve, and the tremendously beneficial effects it may have on our bodies and our health.
So, here's what you'll learn after the book:
• The fundamental ideas of the polyvagal hypothesis are stated in layman's terms.
• Why is the neurological system so crucial in chronic illness management?
• How to Deal with Traumas Effectively
• What is the vagus nerve, and why is it important?
• Advice and exercises for stimulating the vagus nerve
• Recognize and deal with stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and other mental health issues.
If you are not an expert in scientific topics or do not know how to deal with them, this book will guide you to a thorough grasp of the polyvagal theory, allowing you to liberate your vagus nerve and improve your daily life.
Swipe up and click the "Buy Now" button to get The Polyvagal Theory Made Simple right now!