You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
This edition of the book is printed in India, for sale in India only, and is same as the USA edition in all respects.
These English translations of the original Sanskrit texts present the clearest spiritual instructions in Nonduality. As with all of Sankara’s teachings, it is the purest of logic and a brilliant revelation of Truth.
The eight texts included are:
- Brahmanucintanam (Meditation on Brahman)
- Advaita-panca-ratnam (The Nondual Pentad of Gems)
- Nirvanamanjari (Bouquet of Liberation)
- Anatmasri-vigarhana-prakaranam (Treatise in Deprecation of Acquisition That is Non-Self),
- Advaitanubhutih (The Nondual Awareness/The Experience of Nonduality/The Knowledge (Perception) of Nonduality)
- Jivanmuktananda-lahari (The Wave of Bliss of the Liberated While Alive)
- Svarupanusandhanastakam (The Octet of the Inquiry Into One's Own Nature)
- Brahma-jnanavali-mala (The Rows of Garlands of Brahman Knowledge)
This volume contains the Sanskrit original, transliteration, word-for-word meaning and alternative meanings, and complete English verses.
Review by Swami Satyamayananda, Belur Math (Prabuddha Bharata, January 2010):
... this book is sacred writ--each word needing to be meditated upon repeatedly. The translation has been made keeping in mind the essential message of Advaita...
... each of its eight flowers is fresh and fragrant with Sri Shankara's highest teaching: The self within us is in reality Brahman.
... set in large typeface and an open airy layout especially conducive to reflection.