You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
The Word ManoUnnati is a combination of two words Mano and Unnati. Mano means related to mind. Unnati means enhancement. This Indian Traditional approach for enhancement of mental capabilities is a holistic approach suggesting various ways to enhance our mental capabilities. It is useful for both the common population normal and abnormal. It also shows the path to become super normal, an uncommon one. This Indian Traditional approach for enhancement of mental capabilities is having following characteristics:
• It is multidisciplinary in nature. Some of the major fields are: Indian Psychology, Psychotherapy, Alternative Psychiatry, Diet and Nutrition etc.
• Effect of Diet and nutrition on mental health is one of its unique characteristics.
Texts like Vedas and Puranas which are considered as religious in nature also advocates for proper diet and nutrition rules for enhancement of mental capabilities.
• Various types of psychotherapies are also there. Many new models of psychotherapy can be developed with the help of philosophy of Darshan Shashtras and Upanishads.
• Alternative psychiatry is also a unique characteristic of Mental Health Education in Ancient Indian Literature. Āyurveda and Atharvaveda are leading other śāstrās.
• It is helpful to abnormal and normal both. It shows the path to become extra normal/super normal. Philosophy of sthitpragya is a unique characteristic of Ancient Indian Literature.