You can access the distribution details by navigating to My pre-printed books > Distribution
<cite><strong>There are three types of angel stories in the world; the religious, the mainstream, the Crystal Shade. Discover Crystal Shade, the world's only Auralight Fantasy*.</strong></cite>
63 pages long exclusive release with five short spoiler free chapters and many extras introducing the world and the development of Crystal Shade.
- Introduction of the main character in her own words
- Introduction of the world in the words of the main character
- Crystal Shade: Angeni in the words of Book Reviewers
- First full chapter (CS:Av1 / CS:Ep1, Chapter 1 - Crystal Nightfall)
- 29 Concept and Design Arts (All made by the author)
- Real Life Certificates of a Guardian Angel
- Crystal Shade's 1st Birthday (Exclusive Pictures)
- Crystal Shade: Afterlight (First Poster Art)
- Author biography and links.
<strong>*Auralight Fantasy (a.k.a. AuraFantasy or Auralight)</strong> is a new variation and mix of many genres. While it contains many Epic Fantasy, Young Adult, and close-to-Science-Fiction, close-to-Steampunk mechanical and / or fantastical elements, such as aura-powered flying and other machines and weapons, or a strange world with a blue sun, it also includes biological-fantastical elements, such as aura beings with superpowers, living in different spirit realms of an otherworldly ancient society with an atmosphere not just felt, but seen as emanating from person, places and other living and non-living things. The term "Auralight Fantasy" was coined to reflect the more overtly fantastical tones of Crystal Shade.
Currently there are no reviews available for this book.
Be the first one to write a review for the book Crystal Shade: Introduction.