You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
The Photoelectric Effect and de-Broglie Wavelength problems present in this book bring forth the subtle points of theory, consequently developing a full understanding of the topic. They are invaluable resource for any serious student of Physics.
- Focus on building concepts through problem solving
- MCQ's with single correct and multiple correct options
- Questions arranged according to complexity level
- Completely solved objective problems. The solutions reveal all the critical points.
- Promotes self learning. Can be used as a readily available mentor for solutions.
This book provides 100+ problems and their solutions. These questions improve your problem solving skills, test your conceptual understanding, and help you in exam preparation. The book also covers relevant concepts, in brief. These are enough to solve problems given in this book. If a student seriously attempts all the problems in this book, he/she will naturally develop the ability to analyze and solve complex problems in a simple and logical manner using a few, well-understood principles.
- Energy and Momentum of Radiations
- Photoelectric Effect
- Einstein's Equation
- Threshold Frequency
- Stopping Potential
- Saturation Photocurrent
- de Broglie Wavelength
Currently there are no reviews available for this book.
Be the first one to write a review for the book 100 Solved Problems on Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter.