You can access the distribution details by navigating to My Print Books(POD) > Distribution
Sustained release drug delivery system is one of the one of the most popular and preferred drug delivery system for treatment of various diseases and disorders. The aim of this book was to put together descriptions of important selective technologies and their underlying principles used in design and evaluation of various sustained release formulations with special reference to matrix system.
This book describes the various terminologies used, types, criteria for selection of drug, important formulation considerations and evaluation of sustained drug delivery system. The book also exemplified the practical approach used in development and evaluation of sustained drug delivery system for a water soluble drug. This book explains both theoretical as well as practical aspects of development and evaluation of sustained release dosage form. This book will be an important source of information for formulation development scientists and research scholars working in industry and academia.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to SRDDS
2. Terminologies used for Sustained Release
3. Selection of drug for SRDDS
4. Classification / Types of SRDDS
5. Drug release and Kinetic study
6. Sustained Release Matrix Systems
7. Matrix Tablets
8. Evaluation of Sustained Release Products
9. SRDDS using Natural & Synthetic Polymers
10. Marketed Products and Patents
11. Case Study
12. Bibliography / References